Wednesday 5 December 2012

Moomin

I am not big fan of the Moomin - at least if we are talking about cartoons :) I prefer books with them ;) But it not mean that I wasn't very happy when I saw this what I found in the envelop with letter :)
These cards I've got from my Polish friends Patricia - a many thanks for you :)




Moomin - the main character, a spirited child with a keen sense of adventure and fun, and a generous spirit. He is Snufkin's best friend. He secretly has a crush on the Snork Maiden and expresses his emotions to her discreetly.



Little My - A small, mischievous and spiteful “Tomboy" little girl who is not afraid of anything. My is the little sister of the Mymble. When she wants something done, she does it straight away. She is very aggressive and often speaks rudely, but can be a good friend. She has a brash personality. She is red haired and her hair is always gathered in a pony tail. She always wears a simple red skirt.








.


No comments:

Post a Comment