Saturday 4 June 2011

Beginning :)

It is my first blog :) So...please be patient with my posts :)

As theme of this blog I have chosen something very interesting and this what makes me happy every time when I find it in my mailbox. I mean postcards :) I love them!

If you do not know what is a postcard I will tell you now:) A postcard is a rectangular piece of paper (cardboard) intended for writing and mailing without an envelope.


Every time when I will find it in my mailbox I will show it here - I do not want forget about them and I do not want keep them only on some box.


So...please take your sit and enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. you are so good in your effort.Bravo to you.I saw most of your pages.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    I hope I will have a lot of motivation and postcards to keep this blog and idea :)

    ReplyDelete